UCI Food Pantry
Thank you for visiting the UCI Food Pantry! We have a selection of produce, dairy, protein items and toiletries. Item availability may vary per day. Please review the updates and guidelines below to help ensure a smooth visit.
How the Pantry Works
- Students are able to visit the UCI Food Pantry once a week during the hours of operation that can be found on this page. Hours are subject to change.
- To lessen wait time, appointments can also be made on this page. Walk-ins are still available.
- If you are no longer able to visit the pantry at your scheduled appointment time, please cancel or reschedule the appointment.
- All pantry visitors have 15 minutes to shop. If you arrive late, your shopping time will decrease. A limited number of students are allowed inside the center per time period.
- Only the student that made the appointment will be allowed access inside the pantry. Roommates, spouses, etc. cannot shop on your behalf. This service is only available to current and continuing UCI students. Abide by our one basket limit for your visit. Do not use your bags to store additional items. If you are a parenting student, let the front desk staff know. A different sized cart will be provided to you.
- Kindly bring your resuable grocery bags for your visit.
- When you have finished shopping, utilize the bagging tables outside to bag your items. Please return the dollies and carts.
- Please only take what you need for the week and remember that this is a community resource.
- Face coverings will continue to be available for those who would like to utilize them.
If you are experiencing greater need, please email our Assistant Director, Janine Algabre at email@example.com to inquire about additional pantry usage and related resources.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and patience if the wait time is longer than usual.